[ RadSafe ] WG: RadChem 2010 update (reg)

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Mon Nov 9 05:01:46 CST 2009

For your information!

FS

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna

AUSTRIA

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: radchem [mailto:radchem at fjfi.cvut.cz]
Gesendet: Sonntag, 08. November 2009 22:47
An: radchem
Betreff: RadChem 2010 update (reg)

Dear Colleagues,

Thank you for your interest in RadChem 2010 Conference. We are pleased to
inform you that, so far, 274 abstracts have been received and RadChem 2010
promises to be one of the premier international events for Nuclear and
Radiochemistry in 2010. When visiting the RadChem home page at
http://ww.radchem.cz/, you might have noticed that we re-opened abstract
submission for “Late abstracts” (posters only) again after the end of the
regular submission period so the final number of presentations will probably
further increase.

Please note that due to the one-month extension of the original abstract
submission deadline, we are just now in the process of transmitting the
abstracts to the session organisers who will assemble the programme for
their respective sessions. We expect to have their decisions within the next
several weeks, and we will inform you then if your paper is scheduled as a
verbal or poster presentation. Thus, the “Authors Notification” deadline
announced originally will be shifted by approximately one month. In
December, the RadChem web site will be updated by Final Registration,
including social and guest programmes registration, Hotel Booking option,
and both on-line and off-line Registration Fees payment information.

We look forward to welcoming you in Marianske Lazne.

Sincerely yours,

RadChem 2010 Organising Team