[ RadSafe ] Radiation & Reason

JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com JOHN.RICH at sargentlundy.com
Mon Nov 9 10:03:39 CST 2009

Mark,

  Thanx for the "heads up"   I hadn't heard of it before your post.  I'll
order it too.

BTW, this is what RADSAFE does very well, i.e., keeps the community
informed.

John Rich
312-269-3768

From:
"Mark Ramsay" <mark.ramsay at ionactive.co.uk>
To:
<srp-uk at yahoogroups.com>, "Radsafe" <radsafe at radlab.nl>,
<HASNET-RAD at JISCMAIL.AC.UK>
Date:
11/09/2009 09:58 AM
Subject:
[ RadSafe ] Radiation & Reason

Greetings All.

Anyone seen this / bought it yet / read it?

http://www.radiationandreason.com/index.php

" ...A clear and positive scientific account of the effect of radiation
on life. For more than half a century the view that radiation represents
an extreme hazard has been accepted. This book challenges that view by
facing the scientific question "How dangerous is ionising radiation?",
and the related historical and sociological one,  "Why are we so worried
about radiation?" ...'

I am not going to knock or support this without reading (and I am
interested so have ordered a copy), just wondered if anyone out there
had taken a look?.

Ta

Mark

Mark Ramsay