AW: [ RadSafe ] AW: Eating Thallium vs NaI(Tl) crystals, internationality

Richard D. Urban Jr. radmax at earthlink.net
Tue Nov 10 12:09:07 CST 2009

Okay, who are you and what have you done to Franz???

Seriously Franz, if you would only respond like this (or just not respond at all) to every question that you deem beneath YOUR highly over developed self esteem...
every attempt to find "free" assistance that you seem to think is directed at you personally, rather than the group as a whole, for members to reply or not as they see fit...
every comment made that you infer some particular political opinion to (rather than just a promotion of the writers own country and views, just as you have justly and proudly promoted yours)...

MAYBE, just maybe, some members wouldn't ask to censor you.  For this post at least, well done.

Just my post Pelosi/Obamacare tax, 1/3 cents worth... ;) (political bent intended!!)
radmax