AW: [ RadSafe ] AW: Eating Thallium vs NaI(Tl) crystals, internationality

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Tue Nov 10 14:05:03 CST 2009

Mr. Koff, you seem to wait for an answer -  not to disappoint you I answer -
you are nothing but ridiculous and if you ever would have a slight feeling
of dignity you would have stopped this ridiculous exchange of mails.

I am not McFranz, if you would like to insult me I can tell you that
somebody like you is not able to do it.

This is not RADSAFE way.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.