[ RadSafe ] HPS/ANSI N13 and N43 Standards

Perle, Sandy SPerle at mirion.com
Thu Nov 12 13:05:12 CST 2009

Doug,

If one goes to the ANSI website store to order a standard that is within the control of another entity, such as HPS being that ASC for N13 and N43, then there is a note that states that. This is not uncommon to have various organizations being responsible for developing, revising, affirming or terminating a standard. All standards within the ANSI framework receive final approval from ANSI. In the case of N13 and N43, once the standard is approved by the specific N13 or N43 Committee, the formal submittal is sent to ANSI for approval. Once this is approved, we publish the standard for free download to HPS members, and purchasing by all not HPS members. HPS standards are significantly less cost that you will find for other standards, such as N42, etc.

Regards,

Sandy

Sander C. Perle
President