[ RadSafe ] Thorium nuclear fuel cycle

John R Johnson idias at interchange.ubc.ca
Fri Nov 13 11:48:31 CST 2009

Mike

You have it right.

I worked with the radiation protection aspects of the thorium fuel cycle at
the AECL CRNL (now CRL) and at UKEAE Winfirth and presented a paper at a
conference in 1994.
It is THORIUM METABOLISM AND DOSIMETRY; J. R. Johnson, A. Birchall, R.L.
Hill, and N. Jarvis; Presented at Commission of the European Communities
(CEC0 Health Effects of Internally Deposited Radionuclides Conference April
18-22 (1994); pp. 27-31

in Proceedings EUR 15877 EN; World Scientific Pub.

John