[ RadSafe ] We're from the government and we're here to help...

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Fri Nov 20 16:53:55 CST 2009

Government differs from other (less-big) big business by jailing, making up "fraud".

 where others (insurers, Enron ) will just takeyour money.

That is why I stopped accepting Medicaid and Medicare money (and dictates)

many years before stopping all third party payments for health care.

With this "worst billl ever" (WSJ) now in Congress, expect Czar "care".

Whole Foods has it right - high deductible given employee to manage (HSAs)

and so no premium rise in 4 years.

Howard Long