[ RadSafe ] WG: Hevesy_10-3: Call for Nominations for Hevesy Medal Award 2010:Guidelines and Flyer

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Thu Nov 26 13:21:40 CST 2009

For your information!

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.
Habicherg. 31/7
A-1160 Wien/Vienna
AUSTRIA

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Amares Chatt [mailto:A.Chatt at dal.ca]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 26. November 2009 19:01
An: a.chatt at dal.ca
Cc: a.chatt at dal.ca
Betreff: Hevesy_10-3: Call for Nominations for Hevesy Medal Award
2010:Guidelines and Flyer

Dear Colleagues,

Please find attached the Call for Nominations for the George Hevesy Medal
Award 2010 (HMA-10) in Radioanalytical and Nuclear Chemistry.  I have also
attached the Guidelines for the Award.  Please circulate them to as many
people in the field as possible and nominate worthy candidates.

One award will be given in 2010 and it will be presented at the 16th
Radiochemical Conference (RadChem-2010) scheduled to be held in Marianske
Lazne, Czech Republic during 2010 April 18-23.

Nominations including all materials must be received in Halifax on or
before 2010 January 28.  It is highly desirable to send the complete
nomination package in a single file, preferably in the .pdf format, by
e-mail directly to Professor A. Chatt (a.chatt at dal.ca).  An
acknowledgment of the receipt of the package will be sent to the
nominator.  The decision of the Hevesy Medal Selection Panel 2010 (HMSP-10)
will
be announced by 2010 March 05.

I am sending this e-mail to my master list made from the participants'
lists of various conferences.  So it is quite possible that you will
receive more than one copy of this e-mail over the next few days.  If you
do, my sincere apologies for it in advance.  I hope that you will
understand that I am trying to reach as many nuclear and radiochemists as
possible.  If you do not wish to receive information on Hevesy Medal
Awards in future and you would like me to take your name off the mailing
list, please let me know and I will respect your wishes.

With kind regards,

A.Chatt
President
International Committee on Activation Analysis (ICAA)

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
A. Chatt, Ph.D., F.C.I.C., F.A.N.S.
Director of SLOWPOKE-2 Facility
Adjunct Professor of Chemistry
Department of Chemistry
Dalhousie University
Halifax, Nova Scotia, B3H 4J3, Canada
Courier Shipping Address: 6274 Coburg Road, Room 212
Office Phone/Fax/Answering Machine: 1-902-494-2474
Secretary Phone: 1-902-494-3305
Alternate Fax: 1-902-494-1310
Time Zone: GMT-4
E-mail: a.chatt at dal.ca
http://chemistry.dal.ca/Faculty/Professors/Chatt%2C_Amares.php

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient.
Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be
privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the
intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this
communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this
message and then delete it from your system.

--
Attachments (Links will expire on May 31, 2010)
https://my9.dal.ca/webmail/imp/attachment.php?u=chatt%40dal.ca&t=1259258478&