[ RadSafe ] Job Opening From MRI Facilities.

Dr Morris Smith cuda.383 at videotron.ca
Tue Nov 24 23:56:42 CST 2009

Dear Sir/Madam,

      My name is Morris Smith. It's a prividledge in offering you a part-time paying job in which you could earn an reasonable income. I just re-signed my job as a research scientist for MRI (Midwest Research Institute) but I still work as a freelance consultant for the Institute. Presently, I have just been granted to head a research project in the tropical regions of America and Europe regarding Agriculture & Food Safety and this would be commencing very soon. Meanwhile, We are currently seeking part or full time employees for our up-growing research institute for position of Accounts Receivable Department.

Through extensive demographic research, we have discovered a wealth of untapped human resources that for one reason or another, need the freedom to work from home. If this sounds lively to you please read on, and consider becoming part of our company family for expanding future growth.

We seek capable individuals to work for us as our representative.You can easily make $700-$2000 or more in a week by working for us as Independent Contractor in your geographical location, you will be in charge of collecting payment on behalf of our affiliates that will fund the project ahead.

Your Duties as an Independent Receivable Clerk:
Co-ordinate payments from our clients
Receive payments (US BANK Drawn Money Orders, Travelers Cheque or Cashier Cheque)
Process payments at your local bank, withdraw 10% of the total amount on these payment as your commission {10% from each operation!}

For instance: You receive a payment of 7000 USD via cheques or money orders on our behalf. You will cash the money and keep $700 (10% from $7000) for yourself! At the beginning your commission will equal 10%, though later it will increase up to 15%!

The offer is open to you and i believe the requested duties are not much for a Work from Home/Part Time Job, Kindly Email me back at:morris.smith at stockclothingtex.com  so we can make concluding arrangements.

Please note when replying fill the form below:
Name:
Full Address:(not p.o.box):
City:
State:
Zip code:
Phone Number(s)(VALID AND
 WORKING):
Age:
Sex:
Current job:
Email:
Nationality:
What is your preferred mode of communication? Phone/e-mail:

Thanks for your anticipated action.And i hope to hear back from you.

Dr.Morris Smith
Business Development /Federal Programs.
MRI Kansas City Facilities
425 Volker Boulevard