[ RadSafe ] WG: Modern Trends in Activation Analysis-13

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Fri Oct 2 15:09:12 CDT 2009

For your information.

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD

MinRat i.R.

Habicherg. 31/7

A-1160 Wien/Vienna

AUSTRIA

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: mtaa_13 at mail.chem.tamu.edu [mailto:mtaa_13 at mail.chem.tamu.edu] Im
Auftrag von MTAA13 Host
Gesendet: Freitag, 02. Oktober 2009 22:01
An: mtaa_13 at mail.chem.tamu.edu
Betreff: Modern Trends in Activation Analysis-13

Dear Colleagues:

Please find attached the first circular for the Modern Trends in Activation
Analysis meeting to be held here at Texas A&M University in College Station,
Texas, March 13-18, 2011.  Some of you may receive multiple copies of this
email since our contact list is made up of those from many other recent
meetings.  This 13th international conference in the series will be the 50th
anniversary edition of the meeting and we are happy to welcome it back to
Texas A&M where the first conference was held in 1961!

You will note from the circular that we hope to focus this meeting on
renewal and revitalization of the field by focusing on participation of
students and young professionals while broadening the scope to embrace all
aspects of analytical nuclear technology.  You will also see that there is a
link near the end that will allow you to provide some feedback as to your
potential interest in the conference.  Please do so.  This is not a
registration for the conference but just of your interest in receiving
future announcements.  Mark your calendars now; we would love to have you
visit us in Texas!

Regards,

Dennis James, Co-chair

MTAA-13 Information

Texas A&M University

College Station, TX  77843-3144

Program Content - Dennis James, 979-845-7630

Conference Secretary - Sherry Melton, 979-845-1656