[ RadSafe ] Proposed Article about the Vast Conspiracy Against The Truth About Depleted Uranium (Was Feedback Requested)

Roger Helbig rwhelbig at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:34:56 CDT 2009

Paul Zimmerman was on such a roll with the self-publishing of his
magnum opus about depleted uranium that he decided to test an article
he wrote about the "conspiracy" preventing the real facts about DU
being put out in the public eye and I told him that he was part of the
conspiracy.  He appears to have been very hurt.  That's really too bad
because sometimes the truth is painful.  He uses the typical
anti-depleted uranium crusader wiles.  Anyone who tries to explain
radiation in a scientific manner is a conspiracist in league with the
devil.  He fails to understand that he is carrying on a propaganda
campaign begun by Saddam Hussein because he did not like his tanks
being destroyed at long range by DU kinetic energy penetrators during
the first Gulf War and because he knew he could excite the Greens and
Peace Activists by the evils of the US/UK using radioactive material
to do that job.  If Paul, really wanted to do scholarship on the
subject, he would actually learn the science and examine all of the
actual research that has been done since the 1991Gulf War, not just
continue to parrot the propaganda and speculation that has been
thoroughly disproven by international scientists.   I invite any of
you who want to seriously review his "book" to join with me in
demanding a review copy so that we can reasonably determine how much
if any of it is fact and what is fiction and offer constructive
criticism to improve the factuality of the book.

Roger

Paul,

I am insulted that you call your work "scholarship" and if you want people
who disagree with you to offer sincere criticism, then provide copies of the
book; we make no money off of this, why should you?  We also have no funds
to purchase books such as yours just so that we can review them.

Far as no evidence, I have what little you have let out and your decided
bias against truthfully reporting the subject.  I sincerely doubt that you
have truthfully identified who you are.  It is rather odd that you spring
forth with a book, but have not corresponded on the subject over the past
four years.  That either makes you an opportunist or a pen name for someone
else.

You want me to review your book, send me a copy.  I am in the book.

Roger W Helbig
Richmond, California