[ RadSafe ] Manual for Nuclear-Chicago 2592 Ion Chamber?

Thomas Johnston tjohnstn at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 07:41:54 CDT 2009

Hello Dr. Reber,

Please check the following references:

And, Paul Frame at Oak Ridge:

At least these are good places to start.
Do you know what is wrong with the instrument?  I also repair meters and
instruments (kind of a hobby).
This is not a proposal or business proposition!
I merely happen to be able to enjoy one of my hobbies where I work.

Kindest regards,

Thomas Johnston

Health Physicist

NIST Center for Neutron Research

National Institute for Standards and Technology

100 Bureau Drive, Stop 1733

Gaithersburg, MD 20899