[ RadSafe ] Al Jazeera English - Cancer in Southern Iraq and Depleted Uranium

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Sun Oct 18 22:17:39 CDT 2009

Just a note to add ephasis to the rebuttal points all of you are making.
Some level of pressure is always important to oppose the spread of
misinformation. Ultimately, policies are political choices and in that
realm, unopposed misinformation becomes accepted information. There also
is no assurance that spreading correct information will prevail, but
there is nearly total assurance of outcomes when correct information is
silenced.
Best,
Maury&Dog  (maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)
PS Hi Sandy,  pleasure to see you on -- all work and no play makes Sandy
missed on Radsafe!