[ RadSafe ] Keithley 36150

Eli A. Port eport at rssi.us
Mon Oct 26 12:46:04 CDT 2009

Tom and David:

RSSI has both operations and service manuals and schematics for the
Keithley 36150.  We calibrate and repair these ion chambers subject
to the availability of parts.  Calibration is $70.00; repair is based
on part cost and labor.  Please call me at 847-965-1999 if you have
any questions.

Eli

Eli Port, CHP, CIH, P.E.
<mailto:eport at rssi.us>
RSSI
6312 W. Oakton St.
Morton Grove, IL  60053-2723
' +1.847.965.1999 24X7
7  +1.847.965.1991
http://www.rssi.us
PLEASE THINK BEFORE YOU PRINT - GO DIGITAL.