[ RadSafe ] RadChem 2010 - Extended Abstract Deadline EXPIRES BY THE END OF THIS WEEK
jan.john at fjfi.cvut.cz
Wed Oct 28 10:58:05 CDT 2009
This is to draw your attention to the fact that the EXTENDED DEADLINE for abstract submission to RadChem 2010 conference EXPIRES BY THE END OF THIS WEEK. Please check the conference web site http://www.radchem.cz <file:///exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.radchem.cz/> for the details, preliminary registration and abstract submission.
RadChem 2010 - the 16th Radiochemical Conference - is scheduled to take place on 18 - 23 April 2010 in Marianske Lazne, Czech Republic. Since the 16th continuation, this successful series won a new grade label - it is organised on behalf of the Division of Nuclear- and Radiochemistry of the European Association for Chemical and Molecular Sciences (EuCheMS). Similarly to the previous conferences, the scope of RadChem 2010 will cover most aspects of nuclear- and radiochemistry including, but not limited to
- Radionuclides in the Environment, Radioecology
- Nuclear Analytical Methods
- Chemistry of Actinide and Trans-actinide Elements
- Radiation Chemistry
- Production and Application of Radionuclides
- Separation Methods, Speciation
- Chemistry of Nuclear Fuel Cycle, Radiochemical Problems in Nuclear Waste Management
- Nuclear Methods in Medicine, Radiopharmaceuticals and Radiodiagnostics, Labelled Compounds
We are looking forward to welcoming you in Marianske Lazne.
RadChem 2010 Organising Team
P.S. We apologize for the inconvenience if you are enlisted in several mailing lists and receive this information more than once.
More information about the RadSafe