[ RadSafe ] Mobile [cellphones] towers threatening honey bees in Kerala', Press Trust of India, PTINews.com

Edmond Baratta edmond0033 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 11:07:00 CDT 2009

Franz:

We do know!!

Ed Baratta
Edmond0033 at comcast.net

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On Behalf
Of Franz Schönhofer
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 10:05 AM
To: 'Doug Huffman'; 'Dutch Radsafers'
Subject: AW: [ RadSafe ] Mobile [cellphones] towers threatening honey bees
in Kerala', Press Trust of India, PTINews.com

Doug,

Thank you so much indeed for forwarding this article, which explains the
real truth about bees slowly vanishing from nature. I would have believed
that in Kerala they die from the much elevated natural radiation background
well known. In Europe they die from Varroa or pesticides. Until now I have
not heard about mobile phones and towers, but I am sure that some
environmental groups will be happy to investigate this if enough funding is
provided!

I remember the news in Austrian papers after the TMI accident, where it was
stated, that birds were falling dead from the sky in Harrisburg and
vicinity. Not to talk about monster trees and plants having been seen near
Chernobyl.

This is another independent "confirmation" of the risks of radiation in
whatever form it comes.

I hope everybody knows my attitude to ridicule ridiculous "scientists".

Best regards,

Franz

Franz Schoenhofer, PhD
MinRat i.R.