[ RadSafe ] regs- take the quiz

Baumbaugh, Joel T CIV SPAWARSYSCEN-PACIFIC, 55430 joel.baumbaugh at navy.mil
Wed Sep 9 11:03:45 CDT 2009

I'm embarrassed... I only got a 60%... I KNEW these were going to be
tricky before I even started.... sheesh...

Good Job Mike!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Stabin, Michael
Sent: Wednesday, September 09, 2009 8:23 AM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] regs- take the quiz

Those of you experts in US regs may want to try the short quiz at:

http://doseinfo-radar.com/RADAR-Isitsafe.html

Lots of text before it that you can probably skip over.

Mike

Michael G. Stabin, PhD, CHP
Associate Professor of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Department of Radiology and Radiological Sciences
Vanderbilt University
1161 21st Avenue South
Nashville, TN 37232-2675
Phone (615) 343-4628
Fax   (615) 322-3764
e-mail     michael.g.stabin at vanderbilt.edu
internet   www.doseinfo-radar.com <http://www.doseinfo-radar.com>

"The world can only be grasped by action, not by contemplation."

Jacob Bronowski