[ RadSafe ] [Radsafe] equilibrium factors for thoron?

Andycgeo at aol.com Andycgeo at aol.com
Wed Sep 9 17:44:08 CDT 2009

I believe the equilibrium ratio between Radon -222 and its decay products
outdoors, is closer to 0.7 not 0. 2 as stated by Nick.. Measurements about 1
 meter above the soil surface show less less plate-out on the surface and
as  you go higher the equilibrium gets even greater.

Andy George.

In a message dated 9/9/2009 12:01:40 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,