[ RadSafe ] Multiple Source, Radon-222 Plumes

Dan W McCarn hotgreenchile at gmail.com
Thu Sep 10 11:11:07 CDT 2009

Hi Jim:

Actually, the amount of radon probably released per liter is greater than
that for an ISR mining operation since that tends to remain pressurized.
The spraying probably does an excellent job of air-stripping.  There will
also be release of the other alpha emitters - But then, when central pivot
systems use such vast quantities of water, sometimes with quite substantial
source terms, it becomes clear that there will be a significant release.

Dan ii

--
Dan W McCarn, Geologist
7 Likely Place