[ RadSafe ] Multiple Source, Radon-222 Plumes

Riely, Brian P. brian.riely at ngc.com
Thu Sep 10 13:57:23 CDT 2009

 "I agree that measurements trump models always"

Not true.  If measured data shows that there is no global warming, then
any model that shows there is global warming trumps the actual data.
Also we might even fire the person who produced the measured data or at
the very least, assign him to a different job.