[ RadSafe ] Journal - Industrial Radiography 1945

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Tue Sep 15 05:33:15 CDT 2009

Does anyone have a bound collection of Industrial Radiography back to 1945?
According to the Defense Technical Information Center, an article that I am
looking for is in this publication.  One page of this article is believed to
be part of the infamous forged Memo to General Groves from 1943 that is
heavily cited by Leuren K Moret, Douglas Lind Rokke and their anti-DU
adherents.  Thanks.

Roger Helbig