[ RadSafe ] Sealed Source Export

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 22 02:26:31 CDT 2009

I saw a few such problems mentioned as they were presented at the IRPA12 Congress. I would expect those contributions to be found under Technical Sessions at:

http://www.irpa12.org.ar/index.php

At this moment of writing I cannot reach the data base however. If I recall correctly one problem had been with a short lived isotope where the administration across some national border had taken far too much time...

Bjorn Cedervall    bcradsafers at hotmail.com