[ RadSafe ] How to stop deadly iPhone radiation

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Wed Sep 30 23:56:43 CDT 2009

Is it OK for Dog and I to punch eye holes in our foil helmets? We are
having great difficulty feeling our way to our water bowls. And what do
I do with his ears? We sure hope global warming stops soon -- these
things are awfully hot in this summer weather. But they are pretty --
they glow so beautifully in the afternoon sunshine
Best,
Maury&Dog  (Maury Siskel  maurysis at peoplepc.com)