[ RadSafe ] Power leads

Joel C. cehn at aol.com
Fri Apr 2 12:34:38 CDT 2010

Last I heard, the Black Hole was no more.  I think the owner died.  Am I correct?

Joel I. Cehn, CHP

>Message: 3
ate: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 16:15:56 -0500
rom: Jeff Terry <terryj at iit.edu>
ubject: Re: [ RadSafe ] Power leads
o: radsafe at health.phys.iit.edu
essage-ID: <BD60768A-583D-4130-9087-AA70A38572D4 at iit.edu>
ontent-Type: text/plain; charset=US-ASCII; format=flowed; delsp=yes
Hi Rob,
I used to get those at the Black Hole in Los Alamos.
 think that they were around a $1 each.
Jeff
On Apr 1, 2010, at 4:09 PM, Robert J. Gunter wrote:
> Greetings All,

 I have a bunch of ancient Ludlum Model 2001 scalers that have an
 unusual
 plug on the side.  It has three prongs (Hot, neutral and ground)
 that the
 power lead hooks into, but they are in a circular pattern.  Do any
 of you
 all have some such thing laying around no longer in use that I can
 get???

 Thanks,

 Rob

 Robert J. Gunter, CHP