[ RadSafe ] Fw: Uranium contamination

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Fri Apr 2 18:54:25 CDT 2010

What really is needed is for the medical community to aggressively attack
the numerous allegations that uranium (particularly the uranium oxide
residue of the use of depleted uranium kinetic energy penetrators in Iraq)
has caused birth defects and cancers.  The well funded UK Campaign Against
Depleted Uranium and its many worldwide offshoots have saturated the net,
letters to the editor, and correspondence to politicians with massive
amounts of false information.  Even the Veterans for Common Sense have
bought into this campaign and are insisting on the VA providing better
screening for non-existent DU caused disase and birth defects.  The campaign
even claims that aerosolized Uranium that is breathed into the lungs and can
not migrate further in the body because it is insoluble and thus can not be
carried in the blood negatively affects DNA and can pass these defects unto
future generations.  That's why there is concern with uranium remediation.
Look at all the hue and cry because DU was to have been disposed of in Utah.
Have any of you got medical contacts who can begin attacking this false
information?  The only medical professionals who seem to have voiced an
opinion were taken in by Saddam Hussein's propaganda campaign.  Thomas Fasy
in New York City is a typical example - here are a few links when you Google
his name.

Overall Plan | International Commission of Inquiry on Crimes ...Apr 20, 2006
... Dr. Thomas Fasy, Associate Professor of Pathology, ... Power & Empire:
Iraq and the U.S. Global Agenda; Thomas Fasy, MD,Mt. Sinai School of ...
www.bushcommission.org/?q=node/19

We Call for the United States to End - Campaign for Peace and
...Co-Directors. Joanne Landy & Thomas Harrison ... Daniel Ellsberg,
Gertrude Ezorsky, Samuel Farber, Mansour Farhang, Thomas Fasy, MD, Liza
Featherstone, ...
www.cpdweb.org/stmts/1014/stmt.shtml

Campaign Against Depleted Uranium - The Iraqi Children's Tooth ProjectThomas
M. Fasy, M.D., Ph.D. Associate Clinical Professor of Pathology Mount Sinai
School of Medicine New York, NY Dr. Fasy is collecting control teeth from
www.cadu.org.uk/action/tooth_project.htm

PoisonPlanet Conference Part 2 Dr. Thomas Fasy Presents  49 min - Jun 2,
2007 -
video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1046587174916983258
Thomas Fasy, MD of Mount Sinai Hospital will present his research on the
impact of Depleted Uranium weapons used during Gulf War I and the ...

Falluja's Birth Defects | AfterDowningStreet.orgMar 12, 2010 ... Quote:
"Presentations by Souad Naji Al-Azzawi and Dr. Thomas Fasy MD at the World
Tribunal on Iraq, Istanbul Turkey, June 2005. ...
www.afterdowningstreet.org/node/50736

(this latest wrinkle, Falluja, has nothing to do with DU - there were no
tank battles there; the dug in Sunni insurgent/Al Quaeda/Foreign Fighters
who fought the battles of Falluja had no tanks - there was absolutely no
need to use DU, but the antis, playing on the established propaganda line,
are adamant that DU use has caused an epidemic of birth defects and even
convinced a senior BBC correspondent)

Uranium Weapons, Low-Level Radiation and Deformed Babies | WHAT ...Jan 2,
2010 ... Thomas Fasy MD PhD, Mt. Sinai Med. School, on depleted uranium.
StingRay. It is a high honor for me to speak before the WORLD TRIBUNAL on
whatreallyhappened.com/.../uranium-weapons-low-level-radiation-and-deformed-
babies-0 -

A MUST READ and FORWARD : The Tiny Victims of Desert Storm ...9 posts - 7
authors - Last post: Mar 19
Checkout the presentation by Thomas Fasy MD PhD on, JohnyCanuck, Aug-06-05
12:53 AM, #4. Gulf vets were unusually susceptible to a dozen ...
www.democraticunderground.com

www.bandepleteduranium.org > The campaign > Projects