[ RadSafe ] Salsman warning

garyi at trinityphysics.com garyi at trinityphysics.com
Tue Apr 6 09:55:05 CDT 2010

If you disagree with James, you should be prepared to defend your job.  He sent a formal
email to my employer with alegations of misconduct, and threatened to "go public" if "this
matter can not be resolved."  I know he has also used this tactic with others.  No telling who
he has successfully silenced.

In my opinion, stooping to such despicable tactics is like debating with a jihadist.  He might
give you 5 minutes to convert, but if that fails its time for the decapitation.

But it is important that experts continue to refute James.  If he does try to have anyone else
fired, I will be more than happy to send a letter and provide documentation of my own
experience.  I am sure that others on Radsafe would also overwhelmingly defend the experts
that James might wish to attack.

Have a nice day  ;)
Gary Isenhower