[ RadSafe ] Electronic Access to my March HPS paper, problems

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Wed Apr 7 12:16:55 CDT 2010

April 7 2010

Wow, I didn't realize how popular this would be. All free accesses
have been used up.

I am arranging for more free accesses, but it will take about 24
hours for that to be processed. Thanks for your patience.

Electronic access to my March 2010 Health Physics Journal article is
available at the web site shown below:

Otto G. Raabe: "Concerning the Health Effects of Internally Deposited
Radionuclides", Health Phys. 98:515-536 (2010).

The subscription has been pre-paid, but let me know if you have a
problem with the download.

https://articleworks.cadmus.com/doc/dSoftcopy?o=873773&i=1080516&c=3300107&atDownload=true

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140