[ RadSafe ] Electronic Access to my March HPS paper, Update

Otto G. Raabe ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Thu Apr 8 15:24:28 CDT 2010

April 8, 2010

Free electronic access to my March 2010 Health Physics Journal
article is again available at the web site shown below:

Otto G. Raabe: "Concerning the Health Effects of Internally Deposited
Radionuclides", Health Phys. 98:515-536 (2010).

The subscription has been pre-paid. Download the program and save to
disk, then run it to read using Adobe Acrobat. You can enlarge image
if necessary.

https://articleworks.cadmus.com/doc/dSoftcopy?o=873773&i=1080516&c=3300107&atDownload=true

Prof. Otto G. Raabe, Ph.D., CHP
Center for Health & the Environment
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616
E-Mail: ograabe at ucdavis.edu
Phone: (530) 752-7754   FAX: (530) 758-6140