[ RadSafe ] Five injured from Co-60 source in India

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Mon Apr 12 20:06:22 CDT 2010

This first comment is rather disturbing as well - that we are stealthily
dumping nuclear waste in China, India and Pakistan - this sounds really far
fetched.

Roger Helbig

By s subramanyan on 4/10/2010 12:04:54 PM

This is to be taken as a warning siren for a totally neglected field.
Western nations are stealthily dumping nuclear waste in China, India and
Pakistan. Hazardous waste disposal mechanism is pitifully low. Customs
inspectors are neither vigiilant nor equipped to detect hazaardous materials
entering through our ports. On top is the commercial greed and corruption.