[ RadSafe ] Chernobyl Radiation Killed Nearly One Million People: New Book

Miller, Mark L mmiller at sandia.gov
Thu Apr 29 09:39:02 CDT 2010

Torture numbers and they'll confess to anything!  Reality has nothing to do with it.  Statistical murder is another term I've heard.

Such ignorant mis/disinformation is a serious disservice to humanity.  Access to reliable/safe baseload energy is directly tied to economic security and energy surety.  The world is DESPERATE for this, especially as conventional forms of energy oil/coal/gas run out of generate associated CO2 problems.

IMHO