[ RadSafe ] "Countdown to Zero" disarmament movie

Franz Schönhofer franz.schoenhofer at chello.at
Sun Aug 8 16:11:35 CDT 2010

Dear Shane,

Thank you for your reply - it indicates that you are seriously considering
the topic and it is worth to discuss it with you.

I think I introduced myself as somebody who has been involved heavily in
emergency planning in Austria, who has been actually more than heavily been
involved in the aftermath of the Cherenobyl accident in Austria and written
the official report. Of course I had contact to all European and partially
non-European authorities.

I have been the head of the terrestrial working group on the French Mururoa
Test Site.