[ RadSafe ] HP liability insurance

Diane Griffiths nucleardi at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 11:18:37 CDT 2010

Hey all!

I was wondering if you have Medical Physics liability insurance, who you use
as your insurance provider and what options you have for your insurance
(shielding, dosimetry, etc?). Does the HP society have something where you
can get on with a group rate? I have searched the HPS web site and don't see
anything listed there about it. I have noticed that the AAPM has a group
insurance with Marsh. Do you have to be an AAPM member to get the insurance
through them? Who has some good rates / insurance options?

Diane
Radiation Safety
nucleardi at gmail.com