[ RadSafe ] NY Times-Study of Baby Teeth Sees Radiation Effects

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Tue Dec 14 04:18:19 CST 2010

I would rather have some of the radiation protection professionals with more
knowledge of Drs Mangano and Sherman do that - I have sent a brief e-mail to
the reporter and will share his e-mail address with the list when he gets
back to me.  I have also looked into this journal.  The Editor in Chief also
has written for Counter Punch which is in itself a somewhat conspiracist
website, so he may not be that approachable.

'vnavarro at jhsph.edu' Dr Vincente Navarro - his page at Johns Hopkins is
http://faculty.jhsph.edu/default.cfm?faculty_id=504

The article that the reporter discusses is presented through a link to
Managano's organization's website here

http://www.radiation.org/spotlight/101210_ijhs_ManganoSherman.html

Roger