[ RadSafe ] Humor: Amazon.com Uranium Ore...

Cary Renquist cary.renquist at ezag.com
Fri Dec 17 12:37:37 CST 2010

If you need a little diversion while doing your online
holiday shopping, check out the customer comments for
this Amazon.com item:
Amazon.com: Uranium Ore: Industrial & Scientific
  http://j.mp/hqrO9U

A couple of examples:

This review is from: Uranium Ore
  I purchased this product 4.47 Billion Years ago and when I opened it
today, it was half empty.

This review is from: Uranium Ore
  My grandmother bought this for me because she's always thought I was
smart
  enough to improve the state of radiation therapy today. Little did she
know
  that I decided to build my own nuclear warhead. I tested it in my
backyard
  and it just went "poooof" a very quiet "poooof". Not weapons-grade
uranium. :(

  And trust me, from experience, mutation is not cool. I have no use for
this extra pinkie toe.

This review is from: Uranium Ore
  This rich yellow cake really lights up a party. Ever since studying
abroad in Syria, it's been one of my favorites. My friends in the Middle
East always ask for it by name. Using this simple recipe, it will be
sure to make a bang at your next holiday gathering!

  # 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, room temperature, plus more for
pans
  # 3 cups all-purpose flour, (can substitute Bob's Red Mill gluten-free
if needed)
  # 1 tablespoon baking powder
  # 2 cups Uranium
  # 1 teaspoon baking soda