[ RadSafe ] CRT monitor radiation "scare" at Newark airport

ProRadCon at aol.com ProRadCon at aol.com
Mon Dec 20 10:16:58 CST 2010

My wife was on business travel out of EWR early this morning and was
approaching the airport on the parking shuttle as this event  unfolded.  Alas,
she was turned away and ultimately had to bump her  plans by a week.  When she
initially called to inform me of her plight, it  was a solemn, consoling
affair, and our hopes that all would go okay at the  airport displaced any
concerns over how this affects our Holiday plans next  week.

HOWEVER, as she drove back to her office, she heard on the  radio the
reason for all the excitement.  Needless to say,   I got another call and was
reunited with my wife's dormant New York attitude:  "Radioactive computer?!?
You gotta be kidding me!"  Actually, she was  poking my ribs.  But I did not
know this at first so I was scared of her  for a minute or two.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS...

Shane  Brightwell, MS, CHP
President
Professional Radiation Consulting,  Inc.
7 Balmoral Drive
Pittstown, NJ 08867
Office: (908)  730-9224
Fax: (720) 294-1153
Mobile: (631) 278-0610
E-mail:  proradcon at aol.com

This e-mail contains information that may be  Confidential and Privileged.
Unless you are the intended recipient you may  not use, copy, disseminate
or disclose to anyone the message or any information  contained in the
message.  If you have received the message in error,  please advise the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message.

In a message dated 12/20/2010 10:25:47 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,