[ RadSafe ] Urgent need for whole-body scanners at salad bars?

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Fri Dec 24 14:44:35 CST 2010

Dec. 24

         I think a lot of this is the terrorist
tail wagging the dog of the US "superpower."  As
Saul Alinsky said, "The action is in the
reaction."  According to the food poisoning
article (below) an intelligence insider said the
plot was "credible."  The authorities reacted to
a plot that supposedly was credible.  No one
thought about how likely it was.  (How much do
you suppose this ostensible insider actually knew about the poisoning plot?)

         It is my firm belief that the post
September 11th paranoia has gotten entirely out of hand.

Steven Dapra