[ RadSafe ] what happened to betascint inc?

Silvernail, Gene gpsilver at bechtel.com
Tue Feb 2 13:25:37 CST 2010

I was the design engineer for BetaScint when it was operating. The company went out of business in 2005 when internal corporate hostile takeover legal costs required the company closure. It was 49% owned by Belhaven applied Technologies which closed at the same time.

It was great technology that produced great field results. I have the very first model built in my collection past designs

Gene P. Silvernail

Senior C&I Technologist
Bechtel National Inc.
C & I MR Group
2435 Stevens Center Place (MS12-2A)
Richland, WA 99352
Location: PONA.2.2164
Phone 509-371-5886

BUYER'S Technical Representative is responsible for coordination of technical aspects of the PURCHASE ORDER. The Buyer's Technical Representative does not possess any authority, express or implied, to direct the SELLER to deviate from the express written terms of the PURCHASE ORDER. Should the SELLER and Buyer's Technical Representative disagree over the technical requirements of the PURCHASE ORDER, such matters will be immediately referred to the BUYER's Procurement Representative for resolution. BUYER's Procurement Representative is the only individual authorized to direct SELLER to deviate from the express, written terms of the PURCHASE ORDER. The SELLER is reminded that they are proceeding at their own risk without an approved SDDR or formal PURCHASE ORDER revision including any deviations that may be taken.