[ RadSafe ] Vermont Yankee leaking tritium --- time to panic(?)

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Wed Feb 3 19:37:16 CST 2010

Feb. 3

         Who is this "public" who is so concerned?  A bunch of aging
hippies and ill-informed college students who constitute an
infinitesimally small percentage of the general population.  Their
chief credential is that they know how to make a lot of noise.  They
also excel at guerrilla theater.

Steven Dapra