[ RadSafe ] Arabic Speakers/Readers on the List

Roger Helbig rhelbig at sfo.com
Thu Feb 4 05:02:23 CST 2010

http://www.assabah.press.ma/

I am looking for someone who can help me find the original article mentioned below.  I want to find out about this supposed suit against the US/UK.  I suspect it may be a PressTV (Iranian State TV) creation and not reality.  Thank you.

Roger Helbig

Iraq's Ministry for Human Rights will file a lawsuit against Britain and the US over their use of depleted uranium bombs in Iraq, an Iraqi minister says.

Iraq's Minister of Human Rights, Wijdan Mikhail Salim, told Assabah newspaper that the lawsuit will be launched based on reports from the Iraqi ministries of science and the environment.