[ RadSafe ] News Item Online - Belgian Activists Breach Nuclear Weapons Site

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Thu Feb 4 19:54:21 CST 2010

Feb. 4

         It certainly looks true.  The last photo at the link shows
an obviously Army vehicle, and the hairless man is in a uniform ---
although oddly enough he is wearing no headgear, which makes him out
of uniform.

         Perhaps NATO should hire some of the goon squads from
so-called Homeland Security to perform security at the NATO
bases.  Joke!  Joke!  That's a joke!

Steven Dapra