[ RadSafe ] News Item Online - Belgian Activists Breach NuclearWeapons Site

blreider at aol.com blreider at aol.com
Sat Feb 6 11:53:43 CST 2010

Interesting point, I have yet to see this on the "regular" news, at least on TV.  I did see it on multiple websites including one small news website & blogs, but not on the NY Times or larger news sites.   I would have thought it would be reasonably interesting to the news media with all the recent breaches in security lately.

Has anyone seen this news on a bigger, better known site?

Thanks

Barbara Reider, CHP