[ RadSafe ] Thyroid Cancers and Reactors

Steven Dapra sjd at swcp.com
Sat Feb 6 13:30:13 CST 2010

Feb. 6

         Okay, fine, you got me on a technicality.  I doubt that many
anti-nukers are thinking "Chernobyl!" when they make their charges of
reactors-equal-thyroid-cancer.  They are claiming that properly
functioning reactors are guilty of emissions that cause thyroid cancer.

         The exception certainly does not prove the "rule" --- or in
this case it does not prove what amounts to an ideology.

Steven Dapra