[ RadSafe ] Explosion at N-gas plant in CT

Bjorn Cedervall bcradsafers at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 8 06:46:38 CST 2010

I wonder what conclusion Mangano et al. will draw regarding Millstone NPP (less than about 50 kms SE of Middletown if I don't have my geography totally wrong):

http://www.mothballmillstone.org/news2007a.html

Tragic but everything we do as long as we live is risky.

There is also some older research reactor (AEC plant??) further east if I remember right - and then Brookhaven of course.

Bjorn Cedervall   bcradsafers at hotmail.com

PS. See also

http://www.radiation.org/

and how Alec Baldwin asks for baby teeth (right now he is in some new movie as a virile male personality or something simlilar - I guess It´s complicated - just as radioactivity). The other anti-nuclear argument from RPHP/TFP is here:

http://images.google.se/images?hl=sv&source=hp&q=Christie%20Brinkley&oq=&um=1&ie=UTF-8&sa=N&tab=wi