[ RadSafe ] want as-measured REMP data

Jane Chamberlin kjkrs at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 10 14:59:47 CST 2010

Hi

I am doing a project with some students that has to do with statistics and distributions of nuclear power plant REMP data.
If you have access to such data, please contact me at kearfott at umich.edu to discuss the possibility of using it.

If I could get data from a couple different power plants of different types (isotopes and media sampled) it would be helpful, as then no specific locations would need to be identified.

I need the actual as-measured values (i.e. not reports which say <MDA; need even the negative numbers), and some other specifics about the data.

Thanks
Kim Kearfott
kearfott at umich.edu