[ RadSafe ] Obama announces loan guarantees for two nuclear reactors

HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net HOWARD.LONG at comcast.net
Tue Feb 16 12:54:22 CST 2010

Ted Rockwell's book graphs the cost of a nuclear power reactor enlarging 10 x

while regulations for it enlarged 10 x.

If only gov. would leave safety to those closest (and most effected)!

No dependency on gov. funding should be needed!

This recapitulates the high costs of "medical care"

(actually the high cost of dictated care,

from which most of my patients are refugees) .

Howard Long