[ RadSafe ] Obama announces loan guarantees for two nuclear reactors

Maury Siskel maurysis at peoplepc.com
Tue Feb 16 15:47:40 CST 2010

Shouldn't any two thousand page law accomodate all comers?  <g> I submit
that a one pager would be very difficult to circumvent. Look at how hard
it has been for Congress to blow away First Amendment free speech which
starts "Congress shall make no law ...." Man! That's darn near a dry
hole for loopholes, but we're still working at it ....
Maury&Dog