[ RadSafe ] RE: ASU leads $40 million effort to rapidly assessradiation exposures

Dimiter Popoff didi at tgi-sci.com
Wed Jan 6 10:40:40 CST 2010

>   These folks are not unhappy with their good fortune. $40.3 M is a
> nice grant, eh?  I just hope the system will be deployable.

Deployable at $40.3M? You must be kidding.

At 0.43M, may be (but so much less happiness...).

:-)

best of luck during 2010 to all listmembers,

Dimiter

Dimiter Popoff               Transgalactic Instruments

http://www.tgi-sci.com  http://tgi-sci.com/tgi/nmcatb.htm <--- new
http://www.flickr.com/photos/didi_tgi/sets/72157600228621276/