[ RadSafe ] Cell Phone Hormesis?

Thu Jan 7 11:38:53 CST 2010

result of letting the patient more fully appreciate the horror of what
is happening to them.

-----Original Message-----
From: radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl [mailto:radsafe-bounces at radlab.nl] On
Behalf Of Cary Renquist
Sent: Thursday, January 07, 2010 8:52 AM
To: radsafe at radlab.nl
Subject: [ RadSafe ] Cell Phone Hormesis?

The experiment hasn't been duplicated yet, so the results might be just
a fluke.

Cary
Cary.renquist at ezag.com

http://bit.ly/4YnP4r

Cellphone radiation is good for Alzheimer's mice

Despite years of demonization, mobile phones might actually do us more
good than harm. Regular exposure to an electromagnetic field identical
to the ones produced by mobile phones seems to improve memory in mice
with symptoms of Alzheimer's disease.