[ RadSafe ] Radiological Safety Technician Position Available

Tom.McGiff at unlv.edu Tom.McGiff at unlv.edu
Thu Jul 1 10:51:55 CDT 2010

We have a position available at UNLV for a Radiological Safety Technician.
 Our program supports an interesting mix of research (biology,
engineering, physics, anthropology, etc.) and education (dental school,
medical radiography, nuclear medicine).   We also offer both B.S. and M.S.
in health physics and Ph.D. in Radiochemistry.  The radiochemistry program
is continuing to undergo significant expansion and it requires a
significant level of technical support and expertise on our part.

The program staff consists of one other technician and me.  The program is
organized within the Department of Risk Management and Safety where we
have excellent working relationships with the health and safety
professionals in other disciplines.  We also enjoy great support from
senior management.  Details about the position can be found at

http://www.higheredjobs.com/institution/details.cfm?JobCode=175443472&aID=584

Please forward this information to anyone who may be interested in
contacting us.

Tom McGiff
Radiation Safety Officer / Manager
Risk Management & Safety