[ RadSafe ] RadSafe Digest, Vol 359, Issue 1

Clayton J Bradt CJB01 at health.state.ny.us
Tue Jul 20 13:06:13 CDT 2010

Dr. Ring,

Can you name three specific criteria provided by NRC or the Commonwealth
of  Massachusetts
by which you distinguish the trustworthy and reliable applicants from the
untrustworthy and unreliable?

Clayton J. Bradt
Principal Radiophysicist
Laboratory for Inorganic & Nuclear Chemistry
NYS Dept. of Health
518-474-1993